Dr. Lech Dabrowski, MD
Accepting new patients
My parents were physicians. I became a physician to help diagnose and treat diseases so my patients can fully recover and enjoy their lives again.
I studied medicine and worked as a physician in Poland (as well as a researcher in Sweden for 6 months).
In 1991 I moved to New York State and since then completed training as hematologist and oncologist.
Since 1998 I have treated hundreds of patients with cancer and blood diseases.
- Fellowship: Interfaith Med Ctr-Sloan Kettering Ctr (1996)
- Fellowship: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Internship Hospital: Interfaith Medical Center (1993)
- Medical School: Nicolaus Copernicus College Of Medicine (1981)
- Residency Hospital: Interfaith Medical Center (1995)