Dr. M. Zakir Sabry, MD
Accepting new patients
The focus of our practice is based on the fundamental principle of improving ?form and function.? In our dynamic society, when many are looking to better their quality of life, we serve by improving the image and confidence of our patients.
We are dedicated to achieving excellence by combining technical skills, artful planning and meticulous attention to detail. The outcome is an enhancement of natural shapes and curves, and not a surgical appearance.
We strive to provide excellent care with close personal attention. At the initial visit, individual goals and desires are elicited and realistic expectations are discussed. Risks and benefits are thoroughly reviewed, and each surgery is tailored to the individual patient's needs. At our office, every effort is made to fully inform the patient, thereby allowing individuals to feel comfortable and secure to be in Dr. Sabry's care.
- Fellowship: Medical College Of Virginia Hospitals (2001)
- Internship Hospital: Saint Vincent's Hospital (1994)
- Medical School: New York Medical College (1993)
- Washington University School Of Medicine (2002)
- Residency Hospital: St Vincents Hospital Medical Center (1999)
- Undergraduate Schools: St. Joseph S College