Dr. Theadore Hufford MBA FACS, MD
FACS; Board certified General Surgeon with a special interest in Bariatrics, MIS and Foregut Surgery, Surgical Endoscopy and Surgical Education. Currently working to improve the Advanced Bariatric Care Center at Brookdale University and Medical Center.
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2018)
- Medical School: Boonshoft School Of Medicine - Wright State University (2012)
- Mba In Healthcare George Washington University (2020)
- Residency Hospital: University Of Illinois/Chicago (2017)
- Undergraduate Schools: Wright State University Dayton Ohio (2007)